WORKOUT UPPER-BODY DAYS
DO a suitable warmup which could involve cycling, rowing, running, or a full-body cardio routine of at least 6 minutes until you are starting to perspire.
Complete 3 sets of 10 reps each, with a 30 - 60 sec break in-between.
- Dumbbell Lying Chest Press
- Dumbbell Lying Chest Fly
- Dumbbell Bent-over Row
- Dumbbell Bent-over Back Fly
- Dumbbell Standing Shoulder Press
- Dumbbell Lying Lat Pullover
- Dumbbell Leaning (on thigh) Tricep Extensions
- Dumbbell Standing Bicep Hammer Curls
Do this first part continuously, starting with 1 rep each, then 2 reps each and continue until you cannot complete the count. Take a 2 miunute break and repeat.
- Press ups (on knees or full length)
- Tricep Dips (with bent-knee or straight leg)
BW Lying Ab Crunches
BW Lying Leg Raises